Join Ronn Owens for a six-star Crystal Symphony luxurious Caribbean cruise. Cruise prices start at the amazing price of $2,175 for a nine day luxury crystal cruise per person – plus $350 in savings for bookings made by July 15th!
You can join Ronn Owens, a 40-year veteran of KGO Radio, and escape into blissful tranquility of island time. Named one of the “Top Greatest Radio Talk Show Hosts of All Time,” Ronn has interviewed major newsmakers, such as Barack Obama, Jimmy Carter, Tony Bennett and Willie Mays. On this cruise, meet Ronn and hear his unique insight on today’s topics.
- Acclaimed dining in as many as nine elegant venues plus 24-hour room service
- Unlimited fine wines, premium spirits, and champagne
- All gratuities included for housekeeping, bar and dining staff throughout the ship
- FREE, unlimited Wi-Fi/Internet access
- An evening of specialty restaurant dining at Prego, and at least once in Nobu Matsuhisa’s new Umi Uma
Crystal Visions® Enrichment Series featuring lectures by renowned authors, ambassadors, and celebrities
- Fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, Walk-on-Water® weighted vests, PGA golf instruction, and so much more
To Join Ronn Owens on this special voyage, call (800) 848-8747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, click here.
*All fares and savings are per person, in U.S. dollars based on double occupancy. Cruise fares are cruise only, and do not include taxes, fees, and port charges $405 per person. Optional Personal Select Air Program is available for full-fare, full-cruise guests originating from the U.S. or Canada, and include all government fees and taxes. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Restrictions may apply. To participate in all KGO RADIO events, guest must book through Alamo World Travel. For full terms and conditions contact Alamo World Travel. CST#2008416-10.