Photo credit: Edwin Hooper via unsplash
Catholics and Jews in New York protested COVID-19 restrictions
A prominent Orthodox Jewish organization based out of Queens and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn announced separate lawsuits to halt restrictions on religious gatherings put in place by the state of New York, just as a third day of protests over the new lock down orders got underway in Brooklyn.
Is Talk Radio a Conservative Mouthpiece?
The Amy Comey Barrett Hour
She wasn’t honest. Does it matter?
Movies with Jan Wahl – GREAT DIRECTORS! (Storytellers and auteurs)
- SIDNEY LUMET – 12 Angry Men
- WILLIAM WYLER – Dodsworth
- BILLY WILDER – The Lost Weekend
- ANG LEE – Brokeback Mountain
- ALFRED HITCHCOCK – Strangers on a Train
- DAVID LEAN – Dr. Zhivago
- SIDNEY POLLACK – Tootsie
- ELIA KAZAN – A Face in the Crowd